Example of description in XML:
<item addr="2048:10" name="TV" type="remote-control" sub-type=”Samsung”> <remote-signal identifier="signal-power" transmitter-addr="210:12" value="196406...7F09FC"/> <remote-signal identifier="signal-1" transmitter-addr="210:12" value="196406...7F09FC"/> ….. <remote-signal identifier="signal-ch-down" transmitter-addr="210:12" value="196406...7F09FC"/> </item>
|Name||type and variety||description||default value|
|id||number 2048||ID of the device where this element is located physically (always use 2048)||2048|
|sub-type||enum||displayed remote control module (it should be specified in the interface)|
|identifier||enum||remote control button identifier|
|transmitter-addr||ADDR||IR signals transmitter address or address of another executor (script, interface etc.)|
|value||HEX||Data sent by IR transmitter when activating the button|
|string-value||String||Data sent to ADDR when activating the button|
In order to add the device IR-console to “Larnitech” application it is required:
- Add to logic.xml file the device of remote-control type using LT Setup (Add remote control).
- Activate the engineering mode in ” Larnitech ” app settings.
- In the device list find the remote control added from LT Setup and choose “Edit mode”.
- In the window that appears select the IR-transmitter from which the IR-signals will be sent to the device (TV, DVD, Receiver).
- In the window that appears select the IR-receiver (gateway) for reading the IR-signals from the device remote control (TV, DVD, Receiver).
- Press the remote control button in ” Larnitech ” application, the countdown will start during which you are to send the IR-signal to the IR-receiver (gateway). The gateway will capture the signal and the button in “Larnitech” application will be activated.
- Set each the button of the device remote control as it is shown in paragraph No.6.