Jump to navigation Jump to search
LEAKAGE SENSOR ADAPTER
Allows connecting two leakage sensors, has the function of detecting the presence of the sensor
CAUTION! All work related to the installation, connection, setting up, service and support must be carried out by qualified personnel with sufficient skills and experience in working with electrical equipment. To avoid the risk of fire, electric shock, damage to the system and/or personal injury, the system installation and assembly must be performed in accordance with the instructions listed below:
- all connectivity work must be carried out with the power turned OFF;
- use appropriate tools and personal protection against electric shock;
- do not use damaged cables, wires and connectors;
- avoid folding the cables and wires;
- do not apply excessive force to the wires by kinking or pressing them too hard: the inner conductors of the cables and wires may get stripped or damaged;
- do not use the power socket with poor contacts to connect;
- do not exceed the load limit parameters specified in the manual;
- the supply conductors wire section is subject to the specifications for current density limit, insulation type and wire material. Light section can result in cable overheating and fire.
When the power is on, NEVER:
- connect/disconnect the connectors;
- open modules and sensors.
Example of connection
|Input channels qty||2|
|Power supply||11.5 … 27.5 V DC from CAN|
|Max current(24V)||65 mA|
|Sensors line max length||50m|
|Bus type||CAN (4-wire)|
|Compatible with||EW-WL, FW-WL|
|Output current||20 mA|
|Equipment installation type||Free|
|Temperature range||-10 … +50 °C|
Module installation and connection procedure
- Connect the inputs.
- Connect the CAN connector.
- Configure the module using LT setup.
- Check all equipment for proper operation.
Module shut-off and deinstallation procedure
- Disconnect the CAN connector.
- Disconnect the inputs.
|leak||char||98||'LL'||Each char is responsible for the type of a particular channel
1<item addr="312:11" cfgid="67" name="Leak" type="leak-sensor" uniq_id="84"/> 2<item addr="312:12" cfgid="67" name="Leak" type="leak-sensor" uniq_id="85"/> 3<item addr="312:98" cfgid="67" hw="leak='LN'" name="Temperature" system="yes" type="temperature-sensor" uniq_id="86"/>